Monday, March 7, 2011

My Favorite iPad applications

 
I have owned my iPad for three months and my favorite applications are:

  1. Flipboard which is a magazine style link to Google reader, Facebook,  Flipboard content (tech, photos, style), top men, digital, SI, USA, Car and drive and many more. I probably check out this application every day.
Friendly for Facebook quick way to check and update your status

Ipad notes - who needs paper?

Dragon dictation -- just got a new mic to help dictate notes, still testing and implementing into blog

CNN news

iPad task

The iPad is really convenient,  but can not replace a lap top. (Just saying!)

Lastly, I am testing my Logitech video camera which has some audio bugs I am trying to work out. Check me out on video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one says "just saying" anymore :p